We are fully computerised. The computer is used for storing medical information, repeat prescriptions, and health-check reminders such as immunisations and cervical smears and allows us to provide a better service, especially in the field of preventative medicine. Confidentiality is of vital importance to us.
Data Protection Act
The practice complies with the current legislation as laid down in the Data Protection Act 1984 and regulations relating to GDPR, law on the 25th May 2018.
Below is a link to the Data Protection/Privacy Notices that we have in relation to how we process and store your data, the notices cover the following:
• the personal data that we hold;
• the reason that we hold the data;
• the lawful basis for processing the personal data
• what we plan to do with the data;
• who we will share the data with;
• how long we will keep the data (retention period)
Blue Practice Patients DP Notice
Research Data Protection Notice